The IN50 Cooler sits inside the room with two connection pipes which go outside the room. This air conditioning unit offers cooling for mortuary rooms up to 25m3 in size.
Features and benefits include:
• Energy savings with an energy saving motor fan, a rotary compressor and a reaction turbine
• 90% electrical efficiency with a brush-less motor
• Air-conditions up to 25m3*
• Design for a perfect integration in the room
• Two speed motor operated by the thermostat
• Easy to read digital display with electronic thermostat
• Maintains a constant temperature in the room between 5 and 15°C
• 437m3/h air flow at full speed through the room
• Standby mode: cold production can be stopped manually
• Humidity control : Condensation of moisture excess and evacuation to the outside
• Anti-vibration system with elements mounted on rubber shock absorbers
• Eco-friendly with the use of ecological refrigerant gas ( R407C without CFC)
• Automatic pressure controller depending on outside temperatures
• Easy maintenance with a dust filter in a drawer for easy access and cleaning. It is recommended that you replace the filter once a year to maintain the efficient operation of the unit
• 12 months warranty against all manufacturing defects when installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Uses regular 3-pin socket 240V mains supply – Fuse required for plug is 3 Amp
Accessories kit supplied with the IN50 for time saving and optimal insulation includes a complete duct kit ensuring the air entry and exit: 1 pipe with muff diameter of 160mm being 950mm in length and 2 telescopic wall crossings TMK 125/150 with shutter to sluice valves.
Simply buy online or for more information call us on 01302 759308 for advice and technical support.
* depending on the insulation characteristics of the room