You can design your Flower Fridge with glazed doors, double doors, and doors in different walls. You also have a ‘split unit’ cooler option to give silent operation, and it can also allow your Flower Fridge to be located in areas that may otherwise not be suitable.
The fridge is constructed from superior insulation materials and refrigeration units using leading technology. These essential components give you optimum performance, energy efficiency and low running costs.
Shelving, although seemingly mundane, is extremely important when you need to display produce for maximum effect. The steel powder-coated rail, bracket and shelf system makes changes quick and easy. The quality design and manufacture of the shelf components means that assembly and re-assembly remains stable and secure time after time.
- Flowers and floral displays last longer
- Less produce wastage; better financial return
- Glazed doors allow flowers to be displayed at their best at all times, presenting a professional and quality product
- The Flower Fridge or Cold Room can be designed and built to suit your exact requirements
- Shelving is easy to adjust, allowing for more creativity with floral displays and optimising storage space
- The exterior cabinet finish is perfect for branding and marketing materials
- Competitive pricing (wholesale prices)
- Quality materials for enduring good looks and minimal wear and tear
You can order a Classic Flower Fridge 1950 immediately online now. The dimensions are 1950mm x 800mm x 2108mm, with 2 glazed doors and a compact cooler unit, just like in the photo above. Simply click the ‘Add to basket’ button.
To order a bespoke Flower Fridge (or Flower Room) tailored to your individual requirements, call us now on 03333 702 547 or +44(0)1302759308. We are here to help and advise you. The Corner Fridge Team will send you a tailored design and quotation within 48 hours. Alternatively, click here to complete a Flower Fridge Quote Request.