Leasing is available for business customers from our finance partners:
Kennet Equipment Leasing
Purchasing high-value products and equipment using a leasing agreement has significant financial benefits for businesses via tax relief and minimal impact on cash flow. Kennet Equipment Leasing is an experienced finance company that has been established for over 30 years with a great customer service record.
Get a quote
If you would like a personalised leasing proposal, please click here to request a quote online from Kennet Equipment Leasing directly, or call us on 01302 759308 during normal office hours, we’re happy to guide you through the process.
The minimum leasing amount is £1,000 (exclusive of VAT), and the minimum payback period is 24 months.
For example: If your equipment purchase total is £5,000 (excluding VAT), then your initial quote is likely to look something like this:
Benefits and Advantages of Leasing:
- You can purchase now, you don’t have to wait
- Start impressing and servicing your customers NOW
- Benefit from the efficiencies of new equipment immediately, improving turnover and reducing waste
- You don’t have to make compromises by purchasing used or lower quality equipment
- No large upfront payments
- Fast turnaround – approval is usually same day
- Leasing gives you the option of upgrading as and when your business needs change
- Low fixed monthly payments over 2, 3, 4 or 5 years minimises the impact on your cash flow
- Every payment made to a lease is fully tax-deductible, which means that you can claim back up to 40% of the total amount that you leased