To help you keep your fridge in tip top condition it’s quite straightforward. Below are some helpful tips on looking after your fridge.
Just like any appliance and particularly those containing food, it is important that your fridge is cleaned regularly. It is quite easy to keep your fridge clean. Below are some useful cleaning tips.
• A neutral detergent product is recommended
• Rinse carefully
• Do not use abrasive products
• Never use bleach, even if highly diluted
• Use a sponge with a mild cleaning product added to warm water
• Rinse with warm water and then dry the inner cabinet thoroughly
• For your stainless steel Corner Fridge or Two Door use baby oil or an E cloth
Shelves must be cleaned with warm soapy water and dried prior to fitting back into the fridge. To keep the shelves in good order, this is recommended every 12 to 18 weeks.
• We recommend that you replace your filter every 12 months
• More information on filter maintenance.