In just 1m² of kitchen you have the equivalent capacity of five standard fridges (or approximately twice the capacity of American style refrigerators). Likened to a TARDIS®, the Corner Fridge has almost 1200 litres of capacity so all your food and drink can be stored inside.
Unlike traditional fridges the air circulates, removing air pockets, keeping your fresh food fresher for longer. So, whether you have a large family, small family or live alone, you can keep all your fresh food in the Corner Fridge.
What does this mean for you?
A large refrigerator in your kitchen saves you time, money and energy. You can store more of your fresh, healthy food in your fridge and you’ll always have an overview of all the food and drink in the house.
And with the Corner Fridge there is:
- Capacity to store a vast variety of fresh food
- Room to store prepared dishes
- Convenience with all your food and drink in one place
- Less need to shop so often
- Less kitchen cupboard space required
- Freestanding and integrated or built in fridge options
- Minimal space required – 1m²
- Lowest noise level and lowest energy consumption in its class
- almost 1200 litres capacity to cope with large families or a gourmets enthusiasm!
Key Features at a Glance
- A+ Energy Class
- Outstanding 1300 litres of capacity
- Temperature range 3 – 12 °C
- Easily adjustable Internal chrome shelves
- Flexibility with four adjustable Plastic door shelves
- Automatic defrosting with a continuous variable thermostat
- Automatically adjusting performance, self tuning after use which makes the unit to most likely be the most powerful in the class.
- White FoodSafe, scratch resistant interior finish
- Easy to integrate into any kitchen
- Door can be left or right hinged
- Easy to assemble and install
- Charcoal filter
- A range of accessories are available for your corner fridge
- Choice between compact or split unit
- Two year guarantee!
Technical information for the Corner Fridge:
- Height; 1948 + Base
- Depth; 583 (left side 577, right side 573 + 40 air duct)
- Width; 1005 from each corner
- Sound level; 36dB / 28dB
- Insulation 54mm polyurethane
- Power consumption; 215 Kwh/Annum
- Cooling agent; R600a
- Cooling capacity; 390 W
- Inverter Controlled Compressor
- Automatic defrosting and infinitely variable thermostat
Corner Fridges and Pantries can also be supplied according to special dimensions.
10 Reasons to choose Corner Fridge:
- Largest volume almost 1200 litres
- Lowest sound levels in our class
- Most spacious shelving
- Bacteriostatic walls, floors and ceiling
- Simple assembly
- Rapid cleaning of dust filter
- Choice between compact and split unit
The cooling rooms are made up of prefabricated cooling room elements, with extremely good insulation capacity. The walls, floors and ceiling have a surface that resembles Teflon and is known as food-safe. Food-safe steel can withstand high wear and tear over a long period of time. It is recommended by the Norwegian Food Safety Authority as it inhibits bacteria and is very easy to keep clean. The shelves in the Corner Fridge are stable and safe. You can use steel pans on them without them getting scratched and fading.
Order to Self-install or have us install it for you and choose from Compact or Split refrigeration:
You have the choice of Installed or Self Install and can choose either a Compact Refrigeration Unit or Split Refrigeration Unit. Please note: If you require a Split Unit and want us to install, please contact us, as costs vary depending on individual circumstances.
NB: Assembly Required.
“I think my Corner Fridge is wonderful and I really love it. I show it to everyone that comes round and they think it’s great. The Corner Fridge acts as a fantastic larder. I keep my dry goods in it and have been able to reduce storage in my kitchen. The larder facility is a very big plus factor and people are impressed that biscuits remain crisp!”
Dina Palmer, TREHARRIS
Corner Fridge Installation Guide 625KB