Integrated Cold Rooms keep many different types of food fresher for longer, including fruit, cereals, bread and all types of perishables. The sophisticated cooling technology maintains a perfect storage environment and an even temperature of 5°C, which is great for cooked food and also for storing dishes that have been prepared in advance. The ample storage space together with easy-reach shelving makes a Cold Room a dream to use in everyday life.
The regular Cold Room, 1200mm wide with a standard depth of 600mm, provides 1000 litres capacity. A fantastic asset in any kitchen.
The construction, design and measurements of Cold Rooms mean they are easy to integrate into any kitchen design, simply by ordering matching panels from your kitchen supplier.
A Cold Room will save you:
- Time: – Fewer shopping trips because you can buy in volume and what you have stays fresher for longer
- Frustration: – Because you can easily view and organise the contents
- Money: – Because it’s energy-efficient, fewer shopping trips and less food wastage.
Key Features at a Glance
- Exceptional storage space
- Temperature range 3 – 12°C
- Easily adjustable chrome shelves
- Adjustable door storage shelves
- FoodSafe white scratch-resistant interior surface
- Easy to integrate into any kitchen design
- Door can be left or right hinged
- Easy to assemble and install
- Easy-clean charcoal filter
- Choice of depth (in mm) 600, 1346 or 1690
- Option to fit ‘split unit’ for silent operation
- Two-year guarantee
Dimensions (in mm)
1200w x 1948h + plinth (150) x 600d
1200w x 1948h + plinth (150) x 1346d
1200w x 1948h + plinth (150) x 1690d
The choice is yours – you can arrange for a Cold Room to be installed yourself, or we can do it for you.
Please note: If you require a Split Unit and want us to install, please contact us for a quote to suit your individual circumstances.
All Corner Fridge appliances, Corner Fridges and Cold Rooms, are sold with a two year manufacturer’s warranty (UK mainland only).
With a ‘no quibble’, two year electrical/mechanical fault guarantee (UK mainland only), our products are engineered to offer many years of service and reliability. In the unlikely event of a problem with your appliance, all it takes is one phone call and your appliance will be up and running again in a very short space of time.
**Please note that replacement units and spare parts are sold with 12 months warranty from date of purchase**